Ric Flair’s Last Match will take place on Sunday, July 31 in Nashville as part of StarrCast V and here’s how to watch and everything you need to know.
Few figures in pro wrestling history hold the clout that Ric Flair does and almost no one holds the type of in-ring résumé that he can boast. That’s why the Sunday after WWE SummerSlam in Nashville is going to be a big one for the wrestling world as StarrCast V hosts an event to celebrate the legend with Ric Flair’s Last Match.
As the name suggests, the show will be main-evented with the 73-year-old Flair wrestling his final bout as he teams with his son-in-law, Andrade El Idolo, to face the team of Jeff Jarrett and Jay Lethal. Former ROH Champion Jon Gresham, Killer Kross, The Briscoes and many more are also on the card.
But again, Flair is the big attraction as he will leave his boots in the ring for the final time on Sunday. This is going to be an unforgettable moment for wrestling fans and here’s a look how you can watch that action on Sunday from Nashville.
Ric Flair’s Last Match match card
- Ric Flair’s Last Match – Ric Flair and Andrade El Idolo vs. Jeff Jarrett and Jay Lethal
- Jonathan Gresham vs. Nick Wayne vs. Alan Angels vs. Konosuke Takeshita
- Bunkhouse Battle Royal
- Kerry and Ricky Morton vs. Brian Pillman Jr. and Brock Anderson
- The Wolves (Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards) vs. Motor City Machine Guns (Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin)
- Rey Fenix and Taurus vs. Laredo Kid and Bandido
- IMPACT World Title Match: Josh Alexander (c) vs. Jacob Fatu
- Rachael Ellering vs. Jordynne Grace vs. Deonna Purrazzo
- Killer Kross vs. Harry Smith
- Clark Connors vs. Ren Narita
- The Von Erichs (Marshall and Ross) vs. The Briscoes
Watch Ric Flair’s Last Match: Start time, stream info
- Date: Sunday, July 31
- Start Time: 6:05 p.m. ET
- Location: Nashville, TN – Nashville Municipal Auditorium
- Live Stream: FITE
Ric Flair’s Last Match will be streamed exclusively on FITE via PPV, which is available for the cost of $34.99 on Sunday and what is actually a pretty impressive card even outside of Flair’s historic moment.
However, for wrestling fans that don’t want to put up that kind of money, there are questionably legal options that could be explored. Fans who want to take the risk of going this route can search for “wrestling streams reddit” or “watch wrestling streams” and there should be options there, though there is no guarantee that they work or are high quality.