ZCore (CURRENCY:ZCR) traded down 0.2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on January 5th. In the last seven days, ZCore has traded down 6.7% against the US dollar. One ZCore coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0586 or 0.00000174 BTC on exchanges including $5.60, $10.39, $24.43 and $50.98. ZCore has a total market cap of $496,318.34 and approximately $5,602.00 worth of ZCore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0307 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (BRDG) traded 19.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 01coin (ZOC) traded 25% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Mogwai (MOG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000116 BTC.
ZCore Coin Trading
ZCore can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $32.15, $24.68, $24.43, $7.50, $50.98, $5.60, $13.77, $10.39, $20.33, $33.94, $51.55 and $18.94. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZCore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZCore should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ZCore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZCore Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZCore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.