Origin Protocol (CURRENCY:OGN) traded 3.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on December 29th. During the last seven days, Origin Protocol has traded 19.9% lower against the US dollar. Origin Protocol has a market capitalization of $22.86 million and $7.15 million worth of Origin Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Origin Protocol token can now be bought for $0.11 or 0.00000410 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.56 or 0.00041557 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00005295 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0595 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003606 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $82.58 or 0.00296861 BTC.
- Revain (REV) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.32 or 0.00015527 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.66 or 0.00027550 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003595 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $569.71 or 0.02047954 BTC.
Origin Protocol Profile
OGN is a token. Its genesis date was October 1st, 2018. Origin Protocol’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 200,501,585 tokens. Origin Protocol’s official Twitter account is @originprotocol and its Facebook page is accessible here. Origin Protocol’s official website is www.originprotocol.com. Origin Protocol’s official message board is medium.com/originprotocol/introducing-origin-6e7e3a1cd1c9.
Origin Protocol Token Trading
Origin Protocol can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Origin Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Origin Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Origin Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Origin Protocol Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Origin Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.