Noir (CURRENCY:NOR) traded down 0.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 27th. One Noir coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0220 or 0.00000083 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Noir has a total market capitalization of $448,283.48 and $840.00 worth of Noir was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Noir has traded 13.6% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003772 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00001086 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $33.51 or 0.00126550 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.18 or 0.00019563 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $167.53 or 0.00632752 BTC.
- Tixl (MTXLT) traded down 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $41.16 or 0.00155446 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counos X (CCXX) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $87.10 or 0.00328952 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $15.15 or 0.00057238 BTC.
- Celsius (CEL) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.28 or 0.00016168 BTC.
Noir’s total supply is 20,398,890 coins. The Reddit community for Noir is /r/Noirofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Noir’s official Twitter account is @noircoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Noir’s official message board is noirofficial.org/blog. The official website for Noir is noirofficial.org.
Buying and Selling Noir
Noir can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Noir directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Noir should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Noir using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Noir Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Noir and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.