Mirrored ProShares VIX (CURRENCY:mVIXY) traded up 1.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on December 28th. Mirrored ProShares VIX has a market capitalization of $2.22 million and $8,001.00 worth of Mirrored ProShares VIX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Mirrored ProShares VIX has traded 11.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Mirrored ProShares VIX token can currently be purchased for about $13.81 or 0.00051206 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003699 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00001092 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.77 or 0.00021381 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $35.08 or 0.00129998 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $171.12 or 0.00634128 BTC.
- Tixl (MTXLT) traded up 20.2% against the dollar and now trades at $48.06 or 0.00178097 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counos X (CCXX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $87.89 or 0.00325709 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.46 or 0.00057287 BTC.
- Celsius (CEL) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.50 or 0.00016691 BTC.
About Mirrored ProShares VIX
Mirrored ProShares VIX’s total supply is 160,725 tokens. The official message board for Mirrored ProShares VIX is medium.com/mirror-protocol. Mirrored ProShares VIX’s official website is mirror.finance.
Buying and Selling Mirrored ProShares VIX
Mirrored ProShares VIX can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mirrored ProShares VIX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Mirrored ProShares VIX should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Mirrored ProShares VIX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mirrored ProShares VIX Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mirrored ProShares VIX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.