Klever (CURRENCY:KLV) traded 32.6% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on December 29th. Klever has a total market capitalization of $12.87 million and approximately $74,079.00 worth of Klever was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Klever token can now be bought for about $0.0030 or 0.00000011 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last week, Klever has traded down 41.9% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003773 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 39.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000669 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.32 or 0.00023861 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $37.69 or 0.00142388 BTC.
- Tixl (MTXLT) traded up 26.4% against the dollar and now trades at $54.65 or 0.00206461 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $155.74 or 0.00588350 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Counos X (CCXX) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $87.13 or 0.00329158 BTC.
- Celsius (CEL) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.91 or 0.00018561 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.43 or 0.00054529 BTC.
Klever was first traded on August 1st, 2020. Klever’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,298,264,112 tokens. Klever’s official Twitter account is @klever_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Klever’s official website is www.klever.io.
Buying and Selling Klever
Klever can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Klever directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Klever should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Klever using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Klever Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Klever and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.